he's sweet

I was watching the movie titled Adam, with director and writer commentaries on. They said, Adam was so sweet and delicate. The main actress also said he was very sweet. I thought, what? I didn't think he was sweet.

On a few occasions, I thought that my assistant was quite sweet. Then I thought, hey, my monkey student did something similar for me too (but said it very differently), but I never thought he was sweet. On the contrary, he absolutely drove me up the wall, and of course I repaid kindness with kindness. But now as I take a different perspective, I see that the monkey was quite sweet. How regrettable that it takes so long to know someone.

One day Boss came to ask me about the tall guy. I asked, which one (all were over 180 cm)? The tallest one was very junior but very sociable. The skinny one was good (and Boss thought he was not bad too). There was one who almost always had a suit on (???) but I had never dealt with him. Then there was the blond one whom Boss really took a dislike to. I asked Boss, what did he say or do that pissed you off? Boss mumbled, "Don't know. Just didn't like him walking down the hallway ... didn't like seeing him ... he looked cocky ..."

I remember Boss coming to me with that kind of complaints for a few other guys that I talked to as well. He didn't like their attitude, etc. He told me, one day he was almost about to blow up in front of my monkey student. Etcetera, etcetera. Strangely, I get on quite well with most of the guys he complained to me about.

I think it is about different auras or vibes. Boss would never like this group of guys, yet this group of guys are usually quite nice to me. For example, I thought the blond guy was the sweetest of the bunch.

Perception ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money is Energy

Introversion and Extroversion

Energy / Prana / Qi