special individuals in the year of 2012

Every year end, I would reflect upon the year, and summarize my important moments and achievements. Sometimes, I would also list two or three persons who played an important role in my life that year.

There are four individuals in 2012 who made me cry, as they have a special meaning in my life:

1) April to July 2012: a con artist.  I am thankful to him for the dream that he had give me.  I am also thankful to him for opening my eyes to a different perspective and a different life.
2) January to August 2012: my acupuncturist.  She took care of me and truly cared about me.  It is rare to have a doctor give a present to her patient, and our relationship was one of those rare ones.
3) September to October 2012: my assistant.  He drove me crazy during the start of his employment, but he did show improvements.  I was extremely touched by his well wishes.  He's a good kid.
4) December 2012: my ex.  I am thankful for the friendship and wish very much that there could be a closer connection.

Year 2012 has been a dramatic year for me.  There are of course other individuals who are also very special to me, but they don't touch my heart to the same degree as the abovementioned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money is Energy

Energy / Prana / Qi

Introversion and Extroversion