Communication Style

My niece and nephew have very opposing communication styles. She's very open and straightforward. He's very closed.

When she does something that upsets him, he will get mad, walk away, and shun her. He will say, "I hate you", but he won't explain why, no matter how she asks. She would say, "Why? What did I do wrong? If I did or said anything wrong, I'm sorry." He won't accept her apology, nor will he try to reconcile with her. His default response is to get mad and sulk.

He does not do that only to her, but to everyone and everything that upsets him. When his emotion is too pent up, he becomes abusive and physical. He will tell everyone to "shut up", will call his parents "stupid", or will swear. These are all alternate ways of releasing emotions. They are of a lower vibrational frequency, but it's still healthier to release than to repress the emotions. Repressed emotions is like stuffing up your runny nose, which then stops you from smelling and breathing.

It doesn't matter how we choose to express ourselves. We choose the method that resonates most closely to who we are. We draw, write, sing, talk, dance, cry, etc.

It is from this that I come to understand what the channeler meant when she said expressing one's anger is great. It is a good start towards expressing our emotions.

My own style of communication is also very reserved. Expressing myself is a teaching from higher dimensional beings that took me a long time to comprehend. Even after the channeler removed my communication blocks and related fears, I am still not very expressive. I think this is one of my lessons which will take me a long time to graduate from. >__<

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money is Energy

Introversion and Extroversion

Energy / Prana / Qi