Inner Power

Inner power or personal power is our personal energy that sits in our solar plexus. It is the strength that gives us the ability to create and experience the life we desire.

Having inner power does not mean you will control others/situations. A person who is domineering/controlling lacks inner power, hence the desire to forfeit the power of others. He disempowers others to empower himself. A person who has inner power will have no desire to control others.

Up until two months ago, I did not have enough power within me. I mustered all the strength that I had, and thanks to the divine grace of those who intervened, I managed to crawl out of my own darkness. Crawling out doesn't mean staying out. I still needed strength to walk away from it permanently. The healer said, "You don't have enough strength. You are at a level two right now. You need to be at level 100."

My heart tanked! 费尽九牛五虎之力, only to arrive at 2%?

My strength was not within me. Now it is. But I don't use 100% of it. It's like I don't always use 100% of my brain power when I am at work, but when I need to, I can. Similarly, when I need my inner strength to do something, I will shift into a position of power. I will keep shifting until I have harnessed enough power to complete the task.

Because I see everyone as my equal, I do not prefer and do not know how to control others. I don't know how to discipline my niece and nephew either. For example, when they start messing up the merchandise in a shop, I just let them; when they wipe their feet with their hands and then use their hands to eat the snack that rolled off their plate, I just let them. The thought of controlling them simply did not cross my mind.  !@_@! But I know how to protect them, eg. when they start running to the road, I will alert them (but their parents will yell at and scold them -- that's discipline).

My healer has a lot of power. I could hear it in her voice. It is compassionate, but very firm.

Someone without power will tend to think "I can't do this", "It won't work", or "If I fail, I will not be disappointed". The last one did come from someone I know, and it is a very strong sign that her power is not within her. If you have thoughts like these, transmute them into positive thoughts. If you can't, then call in your energy using your intention and/or visualization, and possibly request assistance from the divinity or someone in a physical body.

Practice self-empowerment. No one and nothing can impose itself on you unless you allow it to. You have control over your life. Shift into your position of power, to harness the strength within you to mainfest the life you desire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money is Energy

Energy / Prana / Qi

Introversion and Extroversion