My energy

Different people/things emit different vibrational frequency (vibes). Yesterday I said I wanted to learn how to discern the different energies. Today, I loitered around and ended up chatting with a lady who is sensitive to energies.

I told her I sensed different energies from the same kind of stones. She said that's good that I am sensitive, because most people don't have that level of sensitivity. Then she shook my right hand to check my energy. She said, "Oh yeah, you are sensitive. You have good energy." I thought it was amazing that she could sense me just with a handshake. Perhaps that was the original purpose of handshake -- to acquaint with each other's energy?

When I meditate next to my dad, he felt strange energy from me. But he couldn't describe my energy.

At the shrine, my dad is able to sense energies from the divinity. I tried to sense and felt something too. He was able to discern the intensity as well. But he cannot discern the nuances of the different energies.

I couldn't discern the quality nor intensity of different energies, perhaps because my own energy field was not clean or not balanced. I could only discern the difference between Michaelangelo's and Gabriel's energies.

I am learning to recognize higher vibrational frequencies. Vibrational frequency correlates with level of consciousness. You can raise your frequency by raising your level of consciousness. That's why enlightenment and wisdom give you good vibes. You can raise your vibe with love and joy too.

This message from Michaelangelo (Italian for Michael angel, a nickname that Archangel Michael prefers me to call him by) has stuck with me but didn't make sense until now: Follow your heart. It is a means to raise your vibration, by doing what makes you happy.



Every being has his/her own energetic signature. It is a baseline of our vibrational frequency. An analogy would be our handwriting. Our moods affect our handwriting, but no matter how different our moods are, our handwriting will still be uniquely ours. Our frequency is the same. It will change as our emotions change, but the baseline will be the same. However, with time it is possible to shift this baseline. May you shift into a higher level of consciousness and live in your highest vibrational frequency!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money is Energy

Introversion and Extroversion

Energy / Prana / Qi