Spiritual Enlightenment 2

Here's my second attempt at understanding what is "spiritual enlightenment".

Spiritual enlightenment is a state of being.  Similarly, having universal love is a state of being.  It is the resonance that your whole being vibrates at.

There are many ways to reach that state.  Each to his own.

The channeler told me to travel, to see the world, to feel and to experience (we're going back to her method of enlightenment again).  I had traveled solo around the world, without much planning, without much internet, etc.  I had been to Israel and Palestine, alone.

I agree that the excitement and exposure on the physical plane did expand my awareness, both on the physical plane and on higher planes.  But the rate of learning is too slow.  From a cost versus benefit perspective, it is not the most efficient way to be enlightened.

This type of learning involves the mind, which means the body does not necessarily have to move.  To put it not so graciously, you can be enlightened while sitting on your toilet seat.  ^_^

The experience is the learning.  The enlightenment is the learned.

While under the tutelage of Michaelangelo* and Gabriel, I learned so much more in so short a time period that my pig brain (猪脑) could not keep up.  My brain was my bottleneck.  Our conscious mind is not designed to operate at the speed of the higher mind.

In the process of elevating yourself, you may wish to consider seeking tutelage from a higher dimensional being.  Ask and you shall receive.  The knowledge is not privy to a select few, but is available to every one who is open to receive it.  They will custom-tailor their teaching to your level, and deliver according to your most preferred learning style.  If you are capable, you can download universal knowledge (高阶资料) from very high dimensions.  Alternatively, you can ask a higher dimensional being to handhold you every step along the way, until you "get it"!

They are not egoistic.  I asked them, "How do I know that you are someone whom I could trust?"  That question brought me to another theme of learning.

They have taught me a few different themes.  I am not currently under their tutelage, but have shifted my attention to other learnings.

Our awareness expands at many levels:  physical**, emotional, mental, and spiritual.  Expanded awareness leads to expanded consciousness.  Different states of consciousness have different vibrational frequencies, but they can merge, as long as you allow it.

*Archangel Michael told me to call him Michaelangelo instead.  He said that many times, but I just pushed away the nickname called him Archangel Michael.  Then one day, when he said that again, I asked, "You sure you want me to call you Michaelangelo?"  He said yes.  I think it is to differentiate between him and my "little angel" named Michael.  Later I googled.  Michaelangelo is Michael Angel in Italian, referencing AA Michael.  

As an aside, I can call the celestial beings by any name I want or no name at all.  Sometimes I call them "darling".  A name is a form of address.  It is not the form that matters.  It is the thought behind the form that matters.  Sometimes I am too lazy to verbalize my thoughts, so I send them my thoughts  instead. 

**Physical growth as in exposing ourselves to new things on the physical level, like food, music, etc.; not as in gaining fat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money is Energy

Introversion and Extroversion

Energy / Prana / Qi