Changing Landscape

Changing landscape. Changing landscape. Changing landscape.

These words reverberated in my head repeatedly today. Then, I began to muse over the question of whether to respond with inaction or reaction? 

Every change in our external environment brings about an internal change in our psyche. Call it a psychological rebalancing act.

As within, so without.

The Law of Attraction states that our outer environment is the reflection of our inner environment. When the change is not in our favor, the conflict lies between our conscious self and sub/unconscious self.

Thus far, I am somewhat neutral to my changing landscape. There is still some breathing room between one wave of change and another, for me to rebalance myself, to return to my point of neutrality.

However, the waves are getting stronger, and more frequent. I feel that time is running out. A catalyst may appear, to push me to react.

In my state of neutrality, I curiously and eagerly observe all the players in my environment busily acting and reacting to each other. I am both a passive player and observer inside a whirlwind that is quickly developing into a tornado.

What do you do when there is a tornado warning? Hide yourself in a secure place and wait it out.

What do people in my environment do amidst this developing whirlwind? Run around like chickens with their heads chopped off. Though I am constantly making the conscious choice to stay neutral and inactive, I cannot avoid being bumped around by the headless chickens.  

Finding serenity within the changing landscape.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money is Energy

Energy / Prana / Qi

Introversion and Extroversion