The Bumper Car in Cyprus

I booked a rental car at Larnaca International Airport. Upon pick-up, I was told that the rental company ran out of GPS devices. Hence, I drove off the lot without a navigation device.

I let the wind direct me. It was so liberating! I felt like driving a big bumper car in a big arena named Cyprus.

A friend asked, why did it feel like a bumper car? "Did you bump into other cars?" You are so cute! :)

No, I felt like I was driving a bumper car, because it was so spontaneous. If I wanted to turn left, I would turn left. If I wanted to go straight, I would go straight. There was nothing to guide me. No one to say "Re-calculating". If I wanted to drive on the wrong side of the road, I would do that too, only to be honked at by the on-coming bumper cars.

It was so much fun! On top of that, I managed to go to different cities, and to arrive safely back at my hotel every evening.

Go where the wind blows!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money is Energy

Energy / Prana / Qi

Introversion and Extroversion