2014 by W.

Too much happened in year 2014 that I could not summarize it.  However, I got what I wished for:  exponential growth.

I don't plan.  I only wish/intend.

I did not know how I would grow.  I did not draw out a plan.  But I am happy with the journey.  It was about self-discovery, self-empowerment, self-love, self-actualization, etc.  It was also about divine love, universal love, and unconditional love.

Some of my lessons were summarized on Twitter.  But I am only mildly satisfied with my performance at most of my lessons.  I would rate my performance at 60% to 65%.

I have yet to decide what year 2015 will be for me, but I imagine a lot of the lessons I didn't do well this year will be repeated next year.  This year was about elevation and expansion of awareness.  Maybe next year, I will tackle purification of awareness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money is Energy

Introversion and Extroversion

Energy / Prana / Qi