Changing landscape 6.1.2015

If you can observe human behaviors with impartiality, it can be quite amusing.

Your behavior would be different between the first time a hurricane visits you and the fifth time it visits you.

Today my coworker came in to my room, looked at me very solemnly, and said, he wanted me to know that I was the best accountant he knew. If he had a company, he would want me to be his CFO. He had said the same thing many times prior. Each time I just dismissed it as a joke.

Today, he was extremely serious. He had mixed emotions in his eyes as he said it. I roughly knew what triggered it. He was responding to the ever changing landscape at work.  This time, I was surprised to see that his reaction was quite a mixture of many emotions.

I am still responding with inaction.  Psychological stamina.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Money is Energy

Introversion and Extroversion

Energy / Prana / Qi